10.28.2008

Dear god

My day job requires me to sit through a mouldy AGM, but fortunately I'm diverting myself by thinking about how the NBA season kicks off tonight. I'd make predictions, but what's the point. We all know Boston and LA are the teams to beat, LeBron will be good, Greg Oden looks like he's 400 years old and so on.

I'd just like to name my biggest disappointment of last season: no sportswriter took the opportunity to make a classic hardcore punk reference in regard to the Celts' championship win last year by writing the headline: "This is Boston, not LA."

Yeah, I'm a dork.

Oh, and it'll be a good game, but Philly will beat Toronto tomorrow night.

2 comments:

Mugsy Boz said...

Oden must have the body of a 400 year old... his body is more fragile than my ego.

Oil Can Boyd said...

What's the over/under on games Oden plays this year? 20?